Fridays 11:30-12:30 pm
Ages: 5 and Under
Each Friday the gym is open for Parents or caretakers to bring the children into the gym and play in a safe fun environment. Children can play on the equipment, swing on a bar, slide down the slide, run and jump in the foam pit, and throw balls. Children must be accompanied and supervised by parents.
Ages 2 and under $4
Ages 3 and up:
Members: $8.00 per person
Non-Members: $10 per person
Saturdays 01:30 pm - 3:00 pm.
Ages: All Ages
Children, teens, families, and adults are welcome to use our gym equipment to practice and have fun. Coaches will be there to supervise the gym for safety
Members: $17.00 per person
Non-Members: $20.00 per person
Registration is online only.
Open Gym capacity -25 people.
InDoor Playground capacity - 12 people.
Open Gym & InDoor Playground Rules:
I understand that while participating in Open Gym I will follow the rules:
1. Anyone 5 and under must be accompanied by a parent
2. If entering with a child 5 and over years old, the parent has to be registered as an additional participant as well.
3. No entering the gym unless with the coach and supervision
4. One person on the trampoline at ALL times.
5. No buttons, buckles, or zippers on clothing. No jeans, no jewelry, or dangly earrings.
6. You must always follow the direction of coaches and supervisors, this includes all participants and adults.
7. Participants in open gym and events should only do skills, that they are familiar with and safe to perform. Landing on feet is a must.
8. Any parent working with their own child should not spot or help with the skill unless they have permission from their coach and have specific skill training.
9. All skills have the potential to cause serious, even fatal, injury, if not done safely with proper instruction and skill breakdown.
10. Only gymnasts who have prior training on high rails may use them, this means you can do a kip and safely jump to a high bar, and the same applies to high beams.
11. Teaching tools should not be used for Indoor play.
12. Any equipment that you get out you must put back prior to leaving the gym.